About Neville Kemp
Keen and enthusiastic about Real Estate, I have never had any doubts about where I should be right now.
Rural property is my focus as that is where I have spent the majority of my life. Along with my wife Cherie and son Nathan, (both Ray White licensed salespersons) we have served the rural Waikato/King Country area previously through our own homekill business, which proved to be an excellent springboard into the Real Estate industry.
Our personal database is huge and couple this with good strong relationships and our policy of total honesty with people then I can guarantee you our best. I have been with Ray White for over 13 yrs now and have achieved numerous awards.
• Top NZ Rural Salesperson for 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 and 2012 for Ray White NZ
• Ray White NZ - No.9 Salesperson 2018
• Ray White NZ - No.7 Business Growth 2018
• Finalist at the 2016 REINZ awards for Rural Salesperson of the Year
• Elite (honorary) Salesperson 2018/2019 for sales turnover during the previous year.
• Chairman's Elite Salesperson 2017/2018 for sales turnover during the previous years.
• Elite Salesperson 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 and 2012 for sales turnover during the previous years.
• Premier Salesperson 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010 and 2008
• No.1 Sales Turnover for Central North Island April - June 2017
• No.3 Business Growth for Central North Island April - June 2017
• Number 16 Salesperson for the Ray White NZ Group for Business Growth during 2015
• Numerous notable awards and achievements preceding 2015
I am relishing the opportunities presented to me. Ray White is big, but not too big to care. Moving forward, enjoying what we are doing makes us the company to do business with!
Catchphrase; The glass IS half FULL!