Demand Is Taking Off!
- 2 x Lots of 3500sqm with profile to Airport Road (SH 21) at Hamilton Airport
- Opportunity to purchase both lots or separately
- Located in the new Central Precinct, near the Hamilton Airport entrance
- Setbacks adjusted to ensure maximum use of available space
- Likely price significantly lower than similar Te Rapa industrial land
- No Development Contributions to pay
- Titles expected to be issued May 2021
Development of industrial land at Hamilton Airport shows no sign of slowing. If anything, it's intensified since the Covid lock-down. These two 3500sqm lots alongside each other are almost the last on offer to purchase. Subdivision work to extend Ossie James Drive is timed to begin in September, with separate titles issued in May next year (when settlement will be due). Values are rising sharply, so take the opportunity to lock in the price now. Call now to discuss and arrange a site inspection.
Airport Road, Central Precinct, Titanium Park, is located near the entrance to Hamilton Airport, in between the airport entrance and Raynes Road. Close to Mystery Creek Road, this industrial subdivision is approximately 15 minutes' drive to Hamilton CBD, and the towns of Cambridge and Te Awamutu are close by.