This Trifecta Will Pay
- Diversified income of $52,440pa gross with upside
- Located in Otorohanga's busy main street. Low current vacancy. Dual street access
- 980sqm floor area on 812sqm of freehold land
- Rear 420sqm leased to 'Otorohonda'
- Upside in 165sqm front ground floor office or retail space
- Off street parking
This property oozes potential. Nestled in the heart of Otorohanga's main street, it currently provides three potential income sources of retail, commercial and residential. The ground floor retail/office space is currently vacant, but is just waiting to be brought to life. Entry to the rear tenancy is via Lawrence Street which gives it independence. This property is a must see for investors looking to realise upside. Call today.
Otorohanga is a thriving rural service town, with 142 Maniapoto Street situated right on the main street also with access to rear from Lawrence Street. Otorohanga's strength is its rural and logistics connections resulting in very low commercial vacancy. The town itself services a wealthy farming district including Dairy and Dry Stock farming. Otorohanga is the gateway to the Waitomo Caves; highly ranked on the list of New Zealand's Famous Tourist attractions. Nearby Neighbours include Otorohanga Agri Machinery, Waitomo News, Subway, McDonald's, Countdown, Otorohanga Honda, Stihl and Prescott Toyota.