Blue Chip Investment
- Tenanted by The Warehouse, returning an annual rental of $372,109 + GST & Outgoings
- Floor area of 3,471sqm approx on 3,856sqm of land
- Profile site in the centre of Te Awamutu on a freehold title
- Extensive council-owned and maintained carpark available alongside in this shopping precinct
- Current tenant has occupied the site for circa 25 years, and has imminent investment plans for the site to incorporate Warehouse Stationery
- A-grade seismic rating
Superbly positioned on a prominent site bordering State Highway 3, you can't miss the distinctive Red Shed. Centrally located in a popular shopping precinct in Te Awamutu, this property enjoys easy access for customers. With free council carparking alongside, key neighbouring tenants include Countdown, McDonalds, Domino's Pizza, Bin Inn and Asure Albert Park Motor Lodge to name a few.
This investment has all the elements - national tenant, prime location in a growth region. The Warehouse has occupied this site for a quarter of a century. An imminent Tenant investment to incorporate Warehouse Stationery should be seen as a commitment to the future of the site. The extensive council-owned carpark alongside provides optimum efficiency and hassle-free access for customers. This is a rare opportunity to add this investment to your commercial portfolio. The Warehouse has become an institution in Te Awamutu, a town that is experiencing unprecedented residential and commercial growth. See the opportunity for yourself. Prepare to be impressed. Call today to order your full Information Memorandum and to organise your inspection.
Bulk Retail - 2,772sqm
Mezzanine Offices - 219sqm
Storeroom - 126sqm
Garden Centre - 124sqm
Mezzanine Storage - 161sqm
Canoopy - 69sqm
Total - 3,471sqm