Last Chance At The Airport
- 10,284sqm lot with profile to Airport Road (SH21) at Hamilton Airport.
- Just about the last lot available to purchase, with title issued, until early 2022.
- Located in the Southern Precinct, just south of the Hamilton Airport entrance.
- Significant development of the immediate area either underway or imminent
- No Development Contributions to pay
Part of the Southern Precinct, Titanium Park, the land is located near the entrance to Hamilton Airport, in between the airport entrance and the roundabout at State Highway 3. Close to Mystery Creek Road, this industrial subdivision is approximately 15 minutes' drive to Hamilton CBD, and the towns of Cambridge and Te Awamutu.
Industrial land at the airport is significantly cheaper than most other comparable areas in Waikato, although values are steadily increasing. If you want to build in 2021 then this is just about the only piece of industrial land left available now at the airport where that's possible. Otherwise wait until 2022. Demand has been unprecedented. And with Development Contributions already paid, the cost advantages are significant. Full Information Memorandum available. Call today.